Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mother's Day Blessings to all my friends! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful mother and I dearly miss my sweet Grandmothers (including my wonderful grandmother-in-law who treated me like I was her own) My family has been spoiling me all weekend. Since we moved into this house (April of last year), I've wanted to do something with the sorry flower bed in the front of the house. Yesterday I had LOTS of help. Digging, hauling away old lava rock and planting, planting and planting some more. It is gorgeous! I am VERY blessed. The spoiling continues today. Tea & goodies in bed, lovely carnations for all the Mother's at church, dinner prepared for me (on the grill of course) and mini cheesecakes for dessert. Hoping a wonderful day for you too!



Showing off some sweet goodies! I love African Violets and this pretty pink one is in it's glory right now. Isn't it in the cutest planter? Oh, and the apron is a thrift store find. Can you believe it still has it's orginal tag on it. Just precious!