Winter White Table

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
The lovely Kathleen of Cuisine Kathleen is hosting a WHITE Christmas/Winter White Event. I have been running so behind this entire holiday season I just didn't know if I could get a table put together in time BUT I wanted to so badly. I scaled my plans back a bit and pulled it off. I think that is my entire theme for this Christmas...scale back and do what is important. Basically, this is a thrifty table. Damsk tablecloth (Goodwill), garage sale set of Coventry white dishes, Mikasa salt & peppers (Goodwill-2 sets), Candleholders (Goodwill), Silver Pear Candles - orginally from Restoration Hardware (Goodwill), glittery oversized napkins (made by me), silver napkin rings (Goodwill), flowers & greenery (1/2 price at Walmart), Nativity pieces and mirrors (had already). I am also linking to Lynn's REASON for the SEASON Party and Susan's Tablescape Thursday. Please visit these lovely hostesses.